Office of Professional Education and Assessment works with faculty and preceptors.
- Ensure curricular alignment with evolutions in the practice of pharmacy and the pharmaceutical sciences;
- Implement innovative educational delivery and assessment;
- Increase interprofessional education, training and collaboration;
- Expand and improve introductory and advanced pharmacy practice experiences;
- Facilitate the continuous assessment of achievement of college goals and student outcomes within the professional pharmacy program and the graduate education programs;
- Support compliance with accreditation standards