Vision 2016 – was developed to advance the mission of the college. Strategic Plan Overview (PDF)
We Are Pharmacy: Rx for the Future
The University of Cincinnati's James L. Winkle College of Pharmacy is excellent in so many ways. Continuing this excellence requires us to set our sights even higher, building upon our current achievements. We are Pharmacy: Rx for the Future is our way of asking critical questions of each other and of leaving no stone unturned. We will develop a distinct strategic plan and devise priority action steps for the College.
- Objective: To seek input from every willing faculty, staff & student of the college, of alumni, preceptors, friends & university constituents in creating our new strategic plan.
- Impact: This new strategic plan will be the way we differentiate ourselves as a premiere college of pharmacy in this nation.
James L. Wikle College of Pharmacy's We Are Pharmacy: Rx for the Future will be informed by these:
- Adapting: Our daily practices & curriculum to focus on the needs of our students.
- Listening: To pharmacy & pharmaceutical science leaders & alumni to ensure that we are training our students for long‐lasting & productive careers.
- Finding: Every opportunity.
- Maximizing: Our human, physical & fiscal resources to be good stewards in becoming sustainably excellent.
- Collaborating: As one in order to maximize the expertise within the college & to leverage the talents of UC's Academic Health Center & the university.