- A completed baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited institution
- At least one semester of undergraduate course work in organic chemistry and calculus, or related fields; or the equivalent as determined by the graduate program
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Letters of recommendation (3 are preferred) and Resume/CV
- Master's Degree only: Completed GRE with a score of 290/3.0 obtained within the past 5 years. (No GRE is required for the Graduate Certificate).
- Completed online application through the University of Cincinnati Graduate School
Successful completion of the Graduate Certificate will substitute for the GRE requirement to matriculate into the non-thesis Cosmetic Science MS program.
International students who do not speak English as a first language and who have not completed an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited U.S. institution must pass the TOEFL with a score of at least 90 (IBT or equivalent).
If credentials are less than required for admission, an applicant may seek provisional admission status, which is granted at the discretion of the Program Director.
Prospective students are strongly encouraged to contact the Assistant Director of Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to applying to discuss admission requirements and program options.
Fall Semester - August 15
Spring Semester - December 15
Summer Semester - April 15
Tuition and fees for the 2018-2019 academic year are as follows (for the online GC and MS programs):
- Ohio Resident: $724.00 per credit hour
- Non-Resident: $739.00 per credit hour
Complete tuition information can be found at the University of Cincinnati Office of the Bursar website: http://www.uc.edu/bursar/fees.html
**Please note that the Graduate Certificate program is not eligible for federal financial aid.
Apply to the Online Cosmetic Science Program