Matriculation into the MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences with emphasis in Cosmetic Science and Certificate program requires:
- A completed undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Completed at least one semester of undergraduate course work in biology, organic chemistry, and calculus, or related fields; or the equivalent as determined by the graduate program.
- A GPA of a least 3.0.
- Two letters of recommendation (three are preferred) and CV.
- GRE is required for MS degree program with a score of 290/3.0 obtained within the past 5 years. No GRE is required for Certificate admission.
- Apply for the MS Cosmetic Science or Certificate program.
Successful completion of this Graduate Certificate will substitute for the GRE requirement to matriculate into the non-thesis MS degree program with emphasis in Cosmetic Science.
International students who do not speak English as a first language and who have not completed an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited U.S. institution must pass the TOEFL with a score of at least 90 (IBT or equivalent).
If credentials are less than required for admission, an applicant may seek provisional admission status, which is granted at the discretion of the Program Director.
Apply to the Cosmetic Science Program.