Matriculation into the MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences with emphasis in Pharmacy Leadership and Certificate program requires:
- A completed BS Pharmacy or PharmD degree from an accredited institution
- A GPA of a least 3.0. However provisional admission may be granted if this criterion is not met. Once accepted, you must maintain a 3.0 GPA to remain in the program.
- Two letters of recommendation (three are preferred) and CV.
- GRE is required for MS degree program with a score of 290/3.0 obtained within the past 5 years. No GRE is required for Certificate admission
- Apply for the MS Pharmacy Leadership or Certificate program
Successful completion of the Graduate Certificate will substitute for the GRE requirement to matriculate into the non-thesis MS degree program with emphasis in Pharmacy Leadership.
International students who do not speak English as a first language and who have not completed an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited U.S. institution must pass the TOEFL with a score of at least 90 (IBT or equivalent).
If credentials are less than required for admission, an applicant may seek provisional admission status, which is granted at the discretion of the Program Director.
Apply to the Pharmacy Leadership Program.