Call for Distinguished Alumni Now Open
The Distinguished Alumni awards are the highest honor bestowed upon graduates from the James L. Winkle College of pharmacy. Do you know an exemplary alumnus from the University Of Cincinnati Winkle College Of Pharmacy?
If you do, we would like you to provide an opportunity to help us honor their achievement in pharmacy with a distinguished alumni award. We are now accepting nominations.
- Arthur C. Glasser Distinguished Alumni Award: This award serves to recognize an alumnus of the College of Pharmacy who has contributed time and expertise to the college and its degree programs in pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences to enhance student learning, training or research.
- Robert J. DeSalvo Distinguished Alumni Award: This award serves to recognize an alumnus of the College of Pharmacy who has contributed to the profession of pharmacy or the pharmaceutical sciences at the national or international level.
- G.O.L.D (Graduate of The Last Decade) Distinguished Alumni Award: This award serves to recognize a graduate from the Winkle College of Pharmacy from the last ten years, who has made significant contributions to the college and/or the profession.
Click here to nominate. Nominations are due Friday, May 25.
2017 Distinguished Alumni
- Edward Zastawny, PharmD '82 - DeSalvo Award Winner
- Margaret Eves, RPh '80 - Glasser Award Winner
- Christopher Droege, PharmD '08 - GOLD Award Winner