Prospective Pharm. D. Student
Pharmacy Phacts 2013
Admission statistics for PharmD students entering the James L. Winkle College of Pharmacy in 2013:
- 433 completed applications
- 105 (24%) applications from University of Cincinnati students
- Average Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT) composite score for admitted students was 73
- Average GPA for admitted students was 3.58
- 32% of the admitted students previously earned a bachelor's degree, four earned a master's degree, and one earned a PhD.
Colleges students entering in 2013 came from:
States students entering in 2013 came from: Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, and Ohio. Countries: Canada and Ghana.
University of Cincinnati
Ohio State University
Northern Kentucky University
University of Louisville
University of Kentucky