Our online program is designed to meet the needs of students who are interested in pursuing careers in the Cosmetic Science field.
Our online programs are designed to meet the needs of students with an undergraduate degree in sciences and who are interested in pursuing careers in the Cosmetic Science field. Our part-time courses are specifically designed for those who are currently employed in the cosmetic, personal care or chemical industry and would like to advance their career in their fields.
- All courses are offered asynchronously over the internet to accommodate the work and travel schedules of those who wish to take courses without distraction from their current employment.
- For students pursuing the MS degree (in Pharmaceutical science with emphasis in cosmetic science), a literature based Capstone project is substituted for a research based thesis and this requires just one visit to Cincinnati for presentation and defense of the Capstone project.
- Each student collaborates with the academic advisor to develop a Plan of Study as a framework that outlines their courses for completion.
- Asynchronous learning with discussion forums and state-of-the-art learning management system allows convenience for effective learning.
- To date we have domestic and international students integrating their knowledge base skills through online training to pursue careers in the cosmetic, personal care and chemical industry.
- Our students are highly diverse in age, experience, and ethnic background and include non-US citizens and residents.
- Many are already employed within the personal care industry and are using the program to accelerate their learning curves and enhance their career opportunities.
- Others are considering a career change into the personal care industry.