In addition to the master’s degree, two graduate-level certificates are offered:
- Global Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Trials And Research
* All credits earned for the certificates are applied towards the MS.
Students who successfully complete one of the certificates are exempt from the GRE should they opt to continue toward the MS.
For the MSDD program, students must also complete:
- Seminars in Drug Development (2 Credits)
- Capstone Project in Drug Development (4 Credits)
||Global Regulatory and Strategic Issues (PHDD8010)
Discovery of Drugs and Therapeutic Biologicals (PHDD8020)
||Pre-Clinical/Non-Clinical Studies for IND Approval (PHDD8030)
Product Development and Manufacturing (PHDD8040)
||Phase I/II Clinical Trials Design & Research (PHDD8050)
Statistical Principles in Clinical Research (PHDD8060)
||Phase III/IV Clinical Trials Design & Research (PHDD8070)
Pharmacoeconomics and Pharmaceutical