Prepare for your next leadership role with Online Learning.
This program will personally assist those pharmacists needing professional development through either a certificate or master’s degree in order to advance their careers as leaders in an environment of unprecedented change in health care delivery.
Designed for Pharmacists from all practice settings
This program is designed to advance the business and leadership skills of pharmacists from all practice backgrounds – including:
- Large health systems for inpatient/outpatient/clinical coordinator
- Managed care
- Long-term care
- Community pharmacy (Both independent and chain)
Benefits of Online Learning
Designed with schedule flexibility and distance learning technology for the “Working” Pharmacists to complete the entire “online” program easily and conveniently from their home. This enables successful completion of academic requirements without interference with current employment.
- All courses are conveniently offered completely online – no classrooms or visits to University of Cincinnati are necessary!
- The curricula is delivered via asynchronous distance learning technology that allows coursework to be completed at the times that best fit your work and personal life schedules. Lectures are video-recorded and activities are posted for your review on your own schedule.
- Students can access course information at their convenience, 24 hours a day, while also provided with opportunities for engaging online discussions with professors and classmates.
- Asynchronous learning allows you to connect with the professors and your classmates at anytime. The Blackboard Learning Management System includes: discussion boards, shared documents and projects, and scheduled videoconferencing when desired.