Prepare for your next leadership role with online learning
This program will assist those pharmacists needing professional development through either a certificate or master’s degree in order to advance their careers as leaders in an environment of unprecedented change in health care delivery.
Designed for Pharmacists from All Practice Settings
This program is designed to advance the business and leadership skills of pharmacists from all practice backgrounds – including:
- Large health systems for inpatient/outpatient/clinical coordinator
- Managed care
- Long-term care
- Community pharmacy (both independent and chain)
Benefits of Online Learning
Designed for the working pharmacist, our programs are offered completely online, providing flexibility and convenience, without interfering with your current employment.
- All courses are conveniently offered completely online – no classrooms or visits to University of Cincinnati are necessary!
- The curriculum is delivered via asynchronous online learning technology that allows coursework to be completed at the times that best fit your work and personal life schedules. Lectures are video-recorded and activities are posted for your review on your own schedule.
- Students can access course information at their convenience, 24 hours a day, and are also provided with opportunities for engaging in online discussions with professors and classmates.
- Asynchronous learning allows you to connect with the professors and your classmates at anytime. The Blackboard Learning Management System includes: discussion boards, shared documents and projects, and scheduled videoconferencing when desired.
Employers Value Pharmacy Leadership Degree
"The flexibility and convenience of the program is such a wonderful asset to my staff and makes it a great succession planning and development tool for me."
- Mark Thomas, MS, RPh; Chief Pharmacy Officer, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio
"Upon completion, graduates are prepared to serve as change agents in the community and advance the profession of pharmacy pulling from a wide breadth of pharmacy leadership experience."
- Jim Kirby, PharmD; Senior Director of Pharmacy Services, The Kroger Company, Cincinnati, Ohio
"When I heard about this program it seemed like the most logical one to recommend to one of my "up and comers". I could not have been more right. After his completion of the degree and the numerous mentorship sessions we had discussing course material, it seems like it is perfect for developing leaders in pharmacy. I would recommend it to anyone."
- Kelly Babcock, BSP; Pharmacy Director, Saskatchewan Health Authority-Regina, Canada