Office of Information Technology
The James L. Winkle College of Pharmacy Office of Information Technology (commonly known as RxIT) serves the IT needs of the UC James L. Winkle College of Pharmacy. Working closely with UCIT, RxIT provides faculty, staff, and students support in regards to all university owned devices inside the college. RxIT is located in 105 Kowalewski Hall.
Submit a Ticket to RxIT
John D. Lawson
Software Applications Developer
6 years of mobile development experience with Sencha and Appcelerator
14 years of programming ColdFusion, ASP, and PHP based websites and applications.
More than 17 years in PC repair.
Vast knowledge in database management and integration using Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL, and MySQL.
Experienced with Cisco 2600 routers, Cisco 1900/2950 switches, and Cisco PIX boxes.
Innovative in the creation of LDAP applications for Internet and intranet websites.
Specialties: Coldfusion, LANDesk, SQL, Mobile App development (Sencha, Appcelerator)
Nicholas E Lotts
Computer User Support Specialist, Pharmacy Academic Affairs
105C Kowalewski Hall
- Acts as director role for IT needs of the college
- End user support for all college employees and students
- Hardware and software support for college employees
- Enterprise management (directory, policy server management, etc.)
- Classroom and A/V support
- Review IT purchase requests and IT budget formulation
- Limited back up for instructional design support