The James L. Winkle College of Pharmacy provides vibrant education programs to help enhance the skills of those interested in pharmaceutical sciences and the pharmacy profession.
There are several programs to choose from:
- The PharmD program, fully accredited through June 2022, provides a dynamic and challenging environment for students to earn a PharmD degree and become licensed pharmacists.
- Intensive research MS and PhD programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences allow students to focus their research in one of three areas: biomembrane science, experimental therapeutics, and health outcomes.
- MS degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences with emphasis in Pharmaceutics/Drug Development
- MS degree in Cosmetic Science (Online)
- MS degree in Pharmacy Leadership (Online)
- Graduate Certificate in cosmetic science, drug development, clinical trials and research, and pharmacy leadership
- Postgraduate (PGY-1) training opportunities in community pharmacy for PharmD graduates also exist at the college.
- Our vibrant continuing education program to help enhance the skills of practicing pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.