Designed with the working adult in mind, the UC James L. Winkle College of Pharmacy offers a variety of graduate certificates in a hybrid or 100% online environment.
Graduate Certificate programs are offered in four unique tracks:
- Clinical Trials Design and Research (Hybrid)
- Cosmetic Science (UC Online)
- Global Regulatory Affairs in Drug Development (Hybrid)
- Pharmacy Leadership (UC Online)
- Caring for the Underserved (College of Pharmacy & College of Nursing)
The main differences between the MS UC Online Learning Programs and Certificate Programs are:
- The Certificate Programs provide an entry point for those who have not recently been enrolled in an academic setting without the commitment to a full Master’s degree program.
- Unlike the full MS degree program, the Certificate Programs can be completed in 1 year.
- There is no GRE requirement for the admission to the Certificate Programs.