Health & Wellness
Meditation Room at Kowalewski Hall
- Room 350
UC College of Medicine
Center for Integrative Health and Wellness
The mission is to improve the health of our local and global community through innovative, internationally-recognized research, education, clinical practice, and community engagement efforts focused on integrative health and wellness.
Fitness Center at CARE/Crawley
- Located on medical campus in the Medical Sciences Building (MSB), enter the building and take the staircase on the left by the elevators when your first walk in.
- Fitness floor with cardio and weight equipment, locker rooms with dry sauna, group fitness.
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
Well-Being & You
- ASHP is committed to fostering and sustaining the well-being, resilience, and professional engagement of pharmacists, pharmacy residents, student pharmacists, and pharmacy technicians.
American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
- The Well-Being Index is a brief online self-assessment, invented by the Mayo Clinic, which provides you immendiate individualized feedback including tools and local and national resources to address your well-being.
- Participation code = APhA