Our online program is designed to meet the needs of students who are interested in pursuing careers in the Cosmetic Science field.
Our part-time courses are specifically designed for those who are currently employed in the cosmetic, personal care or chemical industry and would like to advance their career in their fields.
- All courses are offered asynchronously over the internet to accommodate the work and travel schedules of those who wish to take courses without distraction from their current employment.
- For students pursuing the Master of Science in Cosmetic Science, a literature-based capstone project is substituted for a research-based thesis and this requires just one visit to Cincinnati for presentation and defense of the project.
- Each student collaborates with the academic advisor to develop a Plan of Study as a framework that outlines their courses for completion.
- Asynchronous learning with discussion forums and state-of-the-art learning management system allows convenience for effective learning.
- To date, we have domestic and international students integrating their knowledge base skills through online training to pursue careers in the cosmetic, personal care and chemical industry.
- Our students are highly diverse in age, experience, and ethnic background and include non-US citizens and residents.
- Many are already employed within the personal care industry and are using the program to accelerate their learning curves and enhance their career opportunities.
- Others are considering a career change into the personal care industry.