Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
The James L Winkle College of Pharmacy Office of Admissions & Student Affairs provides advocacy and support for student life at the college of pharmacy.
Responsibilities and services include:
- Academic success
- Career counseling
- Centralized academic advising
- Resources for counseling services
- Student conduct
- Student organizations
- Correspondence with boards of pharmacy
- Correspondence with scholarship
- Correspondence with financial institutions
Associate Dean for Admissions & Student Affairs
Associate Professor, Pharmacy Student & Alumni Affairs
135G Kowalewski Hall
Director of Admissions, Pharmacy Student & Alumni Affairs
135D Kowalewski Hall
Student Affairs: Event coordination (orientation, white coat ceremony, open houses, student awards and regontion ceremony). PharmBassadors
Associate Director, Academic, Pharmacy MS/PhD Education
3005F Medical Sciences Building
* Coordinate with faculty with regards to admissions of students.
* Assist incoming and continuing students with requirements and expectations of the program.
* Review and help students throughout the program to ensure they are on track to graduate and complete the program.
* Advise students, manage student surveys, handle concerns or issues, coordinate with GAPSS leadership for student affairs.
* Serve as an advocate for students in the College of Pharmacy.
* Communicate faculty, staff, or leadership needs with the student body.
* Review degree audits and all necessary paperwork for students.
* Certify graduates.