Postgraduate Residency Programs
Acquire essential skills to enhance patient care and drive advancements in the pharmacy field through the Postgraduate Residency Programs at the University of Cincinnati.
Discover firsthand from our previous residents the exceptional advantages and thrilling array of opportunities that await you in our programs through this informative video.
Our ASHP/APhA Accredited programs, renowned for its excellence, offers a transformative curriculum that equips you with the expertise to become a trusted medication specialist within the healthcare team. As a part of our innovative approach, you'll have unparalleled access to direct patient care experiences, teaching opportunities, healthcare quality improvement projects, and so much more.
Prepare yourself for a rewarding journey at the University of Cincinnati, where we empower you to make a lasting impact on patient care and elevate the pharmacy profession to new heights.
- PGY1 - Community Based (Underserved Focus): Transform into a clinical provider of advanced patient care in a community-based pharmacy, focusing on underserved communities.
- PGY1 - Community Based (Geriatric Focus): This program offers unparalleled opportunities for national research, groundbreaking pharmacy impact studies, and comprehensive training in long-term care, uniquely preparing residents to serve the geriatric population.
- PGY1 - Community Based (Walgreens): This program offers post-graduate training for leadership roles in community management, clinical practice, and specialty pharmacy, as well as growth opportunities within the broader Walgreens network.
- PGY1 - Kroger: A program focused on nurturing versatile pharmacists skilled in innovative clinical services across diverse community-based environments.
- PGY1 / PGY2 - Kroger W/ Master: A unique post-graduate training opportunity, combining advanced skills in community pharmacy practice with a Master's Degree in Pharmacy Leadership.
Take the first step towards a fulfilling and rewarding career as a pharmacy leader with one of the University of Cincinnati's Postgraduate Residency Programs and embrace the chance to make a lasting impact on the future of healthcare.
Connecting with current residents is a valuable way to obtain practical information about a particular residency program. Listed below are the current pharmacy residents for The UC College of Pharmacy Residency Programs.