At the James L. Winkle College of Pharmacy, our dedicated Admissions Team is your guide to making your academic aspirations a reality. Committed to excellence and equipped with a wealth of knowledge about our programs, requirements, and application processes, our team is here to assist you every step of the way. Whether you have questions about admissions criteria, need guidance on application procedures, or seek insights into our vibrant academic community, our friendly and knowledgeable admissions professionals are ready to support your journey toward a rewarding education in pharmacy.
Meet Our Team
Associate Dean for Admissions & Student Affairs
Associate Professor, Pharmacy Student & Alumni Affairs
135G Kowalewski Hall
Director of Admissions, Pharmacy Student & Alumni Affairs
135D Kowalewski Hall
Student Affairs: Event coordination (orientation, white coat ceremony, open houses, student awards and regontion ceremony). PharmBassadors
Associate Director, Academic, Pharmacy MS/PhD Education
3005F Medical Sciences Building
* Coordinate with faculty with regards to admissions of students.
* Assist incoming and continuing students with requirements and expectations of the program.
* Review and help students throughout the program to ensure they are on track to graduate and complete the program.
* Advise students, manage student surveys, handle concerns or issues, coordinate with GAPSS leadership for student affairs.
* Serve as an advocate for students in the College of Pharmacy.
* Communicate faculty, staff, or leadership needs with the student body.
* Review degree audits and all necessary paperwork for students.
* Certify graduates.
Program Manager, Pharmacy MS/PhD Education
269 Kowalewski Hall
• Coordinate and facilitate Virtual Meet and Greet sessions at beginning of semester
• Produce semester newsletters for each online program
• Organize student information on Excel to manage admissions letters sent and student confirmations, as well as student progression information
•Respond to student questions regarding course information on Catalyst, lifting registration blocks per faculty permission
• Site manager responsible for creating and updating Pharm Line- Online College of Pharmacy programs