Office of Information Technology
The James L. Winkle College of Pharmacy Office of Information Technology (commonly known as RxIT) serves the IT needs of the UC James L. Winkle College of Pharmacy. Working closely with Digital Technology Solutions (DTS), RxIT provides faculty, staff, and students technology support in regards to all university owned devices and spaces inside the college. RxIT is located in 105 Kowalewski Hall.
Need Technology Support?
Helpful Internal Resources
Computer User Support Specialist, DTS Pharmacy IT
105C Kowalewski Hall
- Acts as director role for IT needs of the college
- End user support for all college employees and students
- Hardware and software support for college employees
- Enterprise management (directory, policy server management, etc.)
- Classroom and A/V support
- Review IT purchase requests and IT budget formulation
- Limited back up for instructional design support